Mill Creek Elementary in partnership with children, parents, staff, and community will:
- Create and maintain a safe and secure learning environment while placing high value on student’s character.
- Build positive relationships with our students through our knowledge of their interests, strengths, and needs.
- Adhere to, model, and be guided by our District Respect Charter.
- Provide parents with resources, strategies, and information to help children succeed.
- Take initiative, celebrate success, and learn from mistakes.
- Use Grade Level Content Expectations to guide our instruction.
- Accept responsibility and demonstrate that all students will achieve, or exceed grade level expectations.
- Use interventions and strategies with the understanding that students learn in various ways and at different times.
- Use Best Practices to ensure high levels of student achievement and engagement.
- Support and encourage one another to participate in meaningful staff development to enhance our professional skills.
- Work collaboratively in a learning community to develop instructional strategies design methods of assessment, and advance the vision of the school.